Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random Remembrances from Saturday Night

- After attending a wedding, I hung out with my boys Ahron, Erik, and Mikey P. 4 glasses of Jameson and ice later, and one lol Dodger loss later, and we head out to a couple parties that Mike/Ahron got invites to.

- Party #1: An odd assortment of people if i recall correctly. There were people from ages 18-40, and everywhere in between. I remember seeing a smoking hawt red headed milf, some old buddies from high school. Then I see some chicks smoking- I'm beyond gone at this point. I tell them not to smoke, and that it's bad for you, take their cigarettes and finish them for them.

- Party #2: I walk in the house to take a piss. The people (parents and family of the guy who's party it was) ask me how I know him. I have no fucking clue who this guy is, so I just say I'm friends with Mike and Ahron, they don't know who they are, so now I'm like holy shit wtf?! I don't remember what I said, but I do remember that it made them laugh, and they said have a drink have a good time. I remember trying to hit on some chicks, falling down (I think), shit talking some guys playing beer pong, and then the lights go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment