Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good Things About Malls

- Copious amounts of smoking hawt chicks usually wearing skimpy clothing
- There are sports shops
- If you forgot Valentines Day, your anniversary, or your woman's birthday, they have everything you need to get you sex sometime within the next year
- The chicks working at the "girl stores" are very helpful when you ask questions like: "I have no idea what I'm doing here. I have no idea what to buy- I know nothing about any of this girl shit. Can you please help me?"
- Victoria's Secret! NOUGH SAID!
- Sbarro: fuck the haters i love that place
- When it is Christmas Eve and you have not yet begun your shopping, you only have to make one stop. And they allow you to run frantically around like a drunk chicken with its head cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment