Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Random Remembrances from Matt and Mindy's Wedding

First off congrats Matt and Mindy!  You are two of the nicest and coolest people that I know, and thank you for letting me part of your special day.  You guys are an awesome couple and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

- A freaking awesome ceremony!  Mindy you looked beautiful as always, and Matt my man you were rocking the kilt like a G.
- Alternating between craft beers and wines like a motherfucker
- Spilling a shit ton of beer on my dress shirt
- Going crazy on the dance floor
- Blacking out the shuttle ride back to the hotel
- Partying at the hotel with the newlyweds, Ryan and Hill, Matt's frat boys, and all the parents
- Hitting on the mother of the bride (sorry guys)
- Spending A LOT A LOT of time in the elevator
- Waking up with a top 5 worst hangover in my life
- Dry heaving and fucktard Ryan videotaping it
- Proclaiming on facebook that I would never drink again, and then going wine tasting with Ryan and Hill at their venue a couple hours later

No comments:

Post a Comment