Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random Remembrances From My Birthday

My Actual Birthday

- Hitting the longest drive of my life (304 yards).  Yea I only made par on the hole- go fuck yourself.
- Drinking some beers, and having a couple shots
- STRIPPERS!  Errors were committed...i don't want to talk about it

The Saturday of my Birthday

- Eric bought me a shot.  Ashley bought me a shot.  Paige bought me a shot.  Rando buys me a shot.  Eric and Ashley buy me a fishbowl.  Total darkness ensues.  I could have had sex with Kate Upton and not know it.  Wake up on Sam Dow's couch disoriented as fuck and walk home.  Pass by a church, and my drunk ass self looks at a group of churchgoers who give me a look of haughty derision.

Thank you to everybody who attended either or both of these events, it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment