Thursday, January 31, 2013

#DegenProblems

That is the new name of my blog, if you have a problem with that, you can #GoFuckYourself.  If you want to read more, follow me at @marctokushige on twitter.  At the present name, I am highly intoxicated, have to be up in like 7 hours, and do not care.  My level of immorality and degeneracy has reached an all-time high. 

Since you retarded fucks always bitch to me that you can't comment on my posts even though its easy as fuck, if you have any comments, please text or tweet them to me so I can easily address them.  Given the subject matter of tonight's posts, I can safely assure you all that if you have any single female friends, you don't have to worry about me poaching them, so just sit back, relax, and enjoy the random ramblings of the most degenerate man you will ever meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment