Monday, September 14, 2009

Despite All Prior Rants

I really did have a great weekend. Friday at least what I remember of it was tons of fun, the dinner was absolutely amazing, great to see all my friends there, some of whom I haven't seen in a while, and dancing was lots of fun. Still need to try and figure out who the random number I have in my phone belongs to. Sent that person (hopefully a hot single chick) a text, but got no reply. Saturday= The USC-Ohio State game was an all timer. Sunday= despite every result being just God awful, I still definitely had a good time. Champagne Brunch + lots of Blue Moon + 2 great friends + 2378780 football games on at once= Sunday Heaven.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great weekend, and looking forward to many many more great times to come in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment