Thursday, September 24, 2009

On Second Thought

You should read the post below this one first, so this will make more sense.

I'm done trying to be Mr. Nice Guy around girls. I've always gone out of my way to try and be "nice" and impress girls that I've been into, and based on my results, and thanks to some posts unrelated to my failures posted in OT, I can see now that that is NOT the way to go. First of all, Hillary, Heather, and Morgan are the only three non-family member females in my life who deserve such treatment. Love you women, you're not just my buddies' g/f's, you're like sisters to me, and you know that I would do anything for you.

Secondly, by being such an emo faggot, I just come off as desperate, and pathetic to these girls, and they're not going to take me seriously, and just use me, and take advantage of my kindness. Third, in my entire life every girl (sans the one girl who I never expressed my feelings to) whom I have ever "liked" or cared about has shot me down faster than a Neftali Feliz fastball. Even when we go out to bars and clubs, chicks give me the cold shoulder, and you know what I'm done with that, at least for now.

Why waste blogging time and energy investing myself in a girl that could care less about me. If I develop a very good chemistry with a girl, or some girl shows interest in me, then I'll reciprocate, and of course when going out to bars and clubs, and I've got a good buzz going, I'll at least attempt to hit on hotties, but I am DONE being a pushover, and DONE letting chicks walk over me like a fucking carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment