(1) Pick a team before the season starts, and stick with them through thick and thin. Nobody likes a bandwagon jumper, and us guys can see right through you when you pick a team just to try and fit in with us. We appreciate the effort, but a woman who can stay loyal to a team is a major turn on.
(2) Abandon your appletini's, mudslides, and whatever other girly drinks you normally have. Those are perfectly acceptable if not mandatory girl drinks on fridays and saturdays, but sundays are for beer and beer alone. Girls that can keep up with the guys, and cheer on their teams with us get 1000 super hot points. Unless of course you are the DD, in which case thank you, and we will make it up to you later (well not me, but guys who have g/f's).
(3) Play fantasy football. I know some guys may differ with me on this point, arguing that fantasy football leagues are a nice escape from the missus, but from the single guy's perspective, hearing a girl talk about PPR, Flex positions (no not those types you sick horny bastard), and those bloody bye weeks will definitely get my attention. This is almost a sure fire way of being instantly accepted into the guy club. Playing fantasty football is the easiest way to learn about all the teams and players, and make you sexier and sexier by the moment.
(4) If you don't like football, that's fine, most women don't, but Do Not ever complain to us while the games are on. That's what the other 6 days of the week are for, and we will tolerate it because we have no other choice, but Sundays are OUR day, so let us watch the games in peace.
(5) Wear a jersey of your favorite team. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't think I've ever seen a woman who looked bad while wearing a football jersey. Of course looks aren't the only thing, knowing something about your team and the game are necessary, but looking good sure doesn't hurt.