Friday, November 6, 2009

5 Reasons Why Heather is A Genius

(1) She can drink however much she wants, whenever she wants, and doesn't have to worry about it.

(2) She doesn't have to worry about all the fuckheads, especially: the Asians, Women, and people over the age of 70 on the road.

(3) Well I've seen Woman pissed the hell off, and let's just say that I would be very VERY scared to see that female with a case of road rage. Plus she has super whipped SUPER HOMO and her backup lackey *raises hand* me to transport her wherever she needs to go.

(4) Traffic jams, the Orange Crush, the mother fucking 405, two lane bitches, and son of a motherfuckers are phrases that are foreign to her.

(5) Well because like natually she is "the ish" (her words not mine). Take away all aspects of conducting motor vehicles, and this bizzotch is tied (with Hillary for) the best. Ohh God I hope that this post wasn't that bad, please please please do NOT hurt me Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment