(5) Jack Reilly (The Mighty Ducks): Because "It's not worth winning if you CAN'T WIN BIG!" - Greatest fucking movie line EVER!
(4) Alonzo (Training Day): Denzel's finest performance, and probably the most bad ass film ever made. Ethan Hawke's performance is phenomenal as well, and the last 30 minutes of the film are cinematic perfection.
(3) Hans Gruber (Die Hard): Witty, smart, and the perfect foil for John McClane.
(2) The Joker (Heath Ledger): Umm if you saw the movie, and I can't imagine that anyone reading this hasn't, then no explanation is needed.
(1) Darth Vader: Although technically an antihero, every Star Wars gets goosebumps every time they hear the Darth Vader processional song, and can quote at least 10 Vader quotes off the top of their head.
Honorable Mention: Hannibal Lecter, the Colonel from Inglourious Basterds, John Doe, Keyser Soze, Rachel Phelps, and Johnny Ringo.