Monday, November 2, 2009

Woman of the Day




Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother

- Because she's hot
- Because she's awesome, and loves saying the word awesome
- Because there are few things hotter in this world, than a woman who likes scotch. Actually I'm not entirely sure that I've ever met one in real life. Alright weekend scavenger hunt: Find a chick who likes scotch and find a chick under 40 who digs the hush puppies.
- Because she loves hockey, and could kick most guys asses
- Because she hates those fucking annoying pet nicknames, and all the other little GOD SO FUCKING MAD ANNOYING PISSED OFF ARGGGGGGGHHHHH quirks that EVERY couple seems to have. Please please please I've said it before and I'll say it again, what you do in private is none of my fucking business, and I could care less, but when you're out with friends, especially me, please please I'm on my hands and knees begging you please eliminate all that couply behavior and just be super awesome instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment