Monday, December 7, 2009

If Anybody Speaks French...

could you please translate this for me. Got this email from some random, I'm pretty sure it's spam, and I ran a quick translation on the free translator and I think it has something to do with advertising on my blog, but can't be sure. 95% sure that this is just bogus bullshit, but on the off chance that I can actually make some money off the blog, I just want to get a second opinion. Surely one of you took French in high school/college.

Bonjour,

J'aimerais vous faire part d'une proposition commerciale au sujet de votre site Web, qui je pense vous intéressera particulièrement.

En effet, ma société Promotion-Time, souhaiterait vous rémunérer pour la publication d'une petite annonce textuelle sur votre site pour un de nos clients.

Il s'agit d’une annonce francophone ciblée qui convient à certaines pages de votre site.

N’hésitez pas à me contacter je suis à votre disposition.

Bien à vous,
James Richemont
james@promotion-time.com

Si vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir d’emails de Promotion-Time, répondez à cet email avec comme sujet : STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment