Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woman of The Day

posts have to be temporarily suspended because google is all fucked up and won't let me resize pictures. All the jpegs are way to big to fit on the screen, but I can only place them in the post via directly copying the link, I can't copy paste into word or something and resize in there. Sorry all, I apologize, and will try and figure out a way around this problem. Fwiw the woman of the day today would have been Jennifer Garner, and here's why:

- It boggles my mind that some of you don't find her attractive. Seriously watch one episode of her old show "Alias" and you'll see why she gets me all hot and bothered.
- Holy Shit I can't believe she's 37, she looks like she could easily be 10 years younger than that. Super Cougar FTW!
- Other than "Alias" she's also been in a couple of the comic book movies, "Pearl Harbor", "The Kingdom" in which she kicks some serious ass, and of course "Juno" which she was awesome in as the adoptive mother

No comments:

Post a Comment