Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Future Attractions

Coming soon to a blog near you:

- A full breakdown of all 30 MLB teams along with fantasy baseball breakdowns
- Plently of LOL Marriage Jokes
- Due to news learned tonight, more pathetically disgraceful epic woman fail stories of the moderator. Lets just say there's this one chick that no matter how many times I fail, I can't stop trying.
- Super Bowl Preview with full in depth analysis
- Fantasy Baseball Draft Preview with full strategy, discussion, and analysis for any females who may choose to partake in this fine tradition this season. H + H, I'm totally going to talk you into playing!
- LOL Valentine's Day tips, jokes, and the moderator's own success/epic fail story from the date that he WILL secure for that night. Seriously I don't care if I have to go out with the ugliest chick in So. Cal., lol okay the 2nd ugliest chick in So Cal, I'm going to have a date.

1 comment:

  1. Marc know this, Valentines day dating is for amateurs, suckers, losers...!

    ReplyDelete