Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Shit I Would Like to See Whilst Driving

Actually can cross two things off the list thanks to today's events:

- A very old lady who was driving like a 16 year old kid. At first I was pissed b/c she cut me off, then when I saw it was grandma behind the wheel while she sped and swerved all over the road, I couldn't help but admire her, and was saying Go Grandma Go!

- A DeLorean...sure I've seen them before, but this was the first time I really noticed one on the road. Needless to say on the open road that I was on, driving side-by-side it, I was very disappointed when it didn't jettison up to 88MPH and disappear.

New List

- A major traffic accident that doesn't involve a single Asian driver
- Pulling up next to some hawt chick and have her give me her number with the digits of her hands
- A long stretch of road in front of me on a normally busy street, with ZERO cars in sight, and nothing but green lights.
- The ending of a high-speed chase. Maybe on like the opposite side of the road or something, so I'm not delayed, but it would just be sick to see the cops fuck some dude up.

No comments:

Post a Comment