Monday, June 13, 2011

Congratulations Paige and Morgan!

Your wedding from the service to the reception, to all the comings and goings preceding it were amazing, and a day that your moderator will never forget. I'm not gonna lie, I almost teared up a bit during the service. Everything was beautiful, the signature drink was an overwhelming success, yours truly got quite buzzed off of it. Then the reception of course was super fun, the dancing was awesome, Paige I don't know why you were so worried, you were the man and legendary that night.

As for your moderator, well he got severely fucked up, drinking anything and everything in sight. The quickness with which I kept returning to the bar was accelerated by the fact that I was trying to make the moves on the cute bartender chick. For the record, I did a very very good job (quick shout out to Morgan's mom for playing wingwoman for me), but alas she not only had a boyfriend, but was a Bruin, so things would have never worked out. And for the record, yes I puked my guts out in the bushes at the end of the night. Still pissed the DJ didn't play my song: "La Bamba" would have gotten that place rocking.

Congrats again to the newlyweds! Hope you guys have an awesome honeymoon and a lifetime of happiness together! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment