Friday, September 23, 2011

The Last Date I Went On...

This was somewhere between 6 months and a year ago, not really sure as the alcohol has killed almost all of my brain cells. Anyways, so "The Phantom of the Opera" was playing in LA for its final stop on the US Tour in a long time. I'm gonna skip a lot of stuff that I don't want to talk about, but lets just say that I really wanted to go. I found a female who wanted to go with me. No money changed hands- that's all you're gonna get. We had met once before going, and she seemed pretty cool. I show up to her door, some high school aged chick answers the door, I'm like sorry wrong door, she says no you're at the right house. For about 2 minutes I'm just waiting for Chris Hanson to show up.

Finally, my date emerges from her room, apparently she forgot to tell me that she had a daughter who was half my age. My date was at least 30, probably a little older, but who cares, I love cougars. I take her to a nice dinner, I fail so badly it's not even funny. She gives me every opportunity possible to compliment her and try and get laid, but I just fail and fail and fail. We see the show, it is amazing, we are both captivated. After the show, she gives me like 3 more chances to score, and I completely fail. I take her home, do not get laid, and have not talked to her since. FACEPALM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment