Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Believe in Magic!!!

This is one of the happiest days of my life. Magic and the Dodgers united is a match made in LA Heaven. Good riddance to the McCunts please get the hell away from my team and stay out of LA forever! You've lost your LA privileges! I will stray from the subject of how much they made off of this because its only going to infuriate me, and just focus on the future. If this is Scully's last year, then this is a wonderful passing of the torch from Scully to Magic, the two most beloved figures in the history of Los Angeles sports. The Dodgers still have a long way to go to become a team that can bring us a World Championship, but this is an AMAZING step in the right direction because finally the team that I love more than anything in the world is in the right hands.

Now the hard part comes. Take a team that has been decimated by Satan and his whore wife, rebuild the farm system, rehire Ross Porter, fire the bumbling fool Colletti, reinvest in this team, reengerize the downtrodden fanbase, and most importantly bring the Commissionner's Trophy to Chavez Ravine where it belongs!

No comments:

Post a Comment